‘Twas The OPENING Night Before Christmas
- 16-32 measures of a song which shows off your voice, but also best fits the character(s) you are most interested in. Holiday songs are encouraged, but not required.
- A less-than-a-minute sentence monologue/reading which best fits the character(s) you are most interested in.
The PPF’S Annual Gala!
- 16-32 measures of the song you wish to perform in the gala.
- Please have TWO song selections prepared, though you may only be asked to sing one.
PPF Children’s Hospital Oakland (CHO) Show and Performance Troupe
- 16-32 measures of a song which shows off your voice, but also best fits the character(s) your are most interested in. Disney songs are encouraged, but not required.
- A less-than-a-minute monologue/reading which best fits the character(s) they are most interested in.
- Auditions for all performance opportunities will be held August 18-20 at Studio L in Lafayette
- Callbacks will be held August 25-26
- Rehearsals for ‘Twas the OPENING Night before Christmas (‘Twas) will begin on September 10
- Rehearsals for ‘Twas will be held on Sundays from 3:00-7:00
- The participation fee for ‘Twas is $300, plus a $100 refundable volunteer deposit
- Every family is expected to volunteer a minimum of 10 hours
To audition for any of our performance opportunities, please sign up for a one-hour audition slot by clicking the link at the bottom of this email
- Be prepared to stay for the entire hour
- If you are new to the PPF, please bring a recent headshot/photo to your audition
Cabaret Nights (Cab, for short) are monthly open mic nights for performers of all ages and skill-levels to share their craft. Performances are usually the last Sunday of each month at the Orinda Community Center at 7p.m., but it is best to sign up for our newsletter for exact information. Sign ups are required, and spaces fill quickly, so it is best to sign up early. Admission for Cab Night is $5.
Join the Newsletter:
To receive the most up-to-date information for our performances and the Cabaret Nights, including information on how to sign-up, please subscribe to our newsletter through the dialog box below.